- How To
- Smokey Eyeshadow Palette: colours include Rock, Alluring, Angelic and Sweetie.
- Chic Eyeshadow Palette: colours include Graceful, Pretty, Delicate and Splendid.
- Contour & Highlight Palette: colours include Romantic, Fantastic, Lovely and Superb.
- Blush & Luminiser Palette: colours in Happy, Charming, Coquette and Beauty.
- How-to tutorial for each palette.
The Surprising Palette is the one-stop-shop for all your colour needs. The comprehensive set includes four palettes with four colours each. Choose between two colour palettes for eyes, smoldering shades for a smokey look or chic neutrals plus a pop of blue for classic elegance. Contour and highlight with a complexion-perfecting palette. Finish the look with a blush and luminiser palette to illuminate cheeks.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Eyeshadow : sweep over eyelid using an eyeshadow brush. Wear each colour alone or layer and blend for added dimension.
Contour & Highlight: apply contour to areas of the face you want to recede, like below the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and along the hairline. Apply highlighter at the high points of the face that naturally catch the light, like tops of the cheeks, center of the forehead, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s Bow.
Blush & Luminiser: dust directly onto the apples of the cheeks.
All of our products are 100% authentic