Rp 365.000 Rp 365.000
C603 Midnight Blue
M401 Hot Red
- How To
- Line your lips using an Aqua Lip shade that matches your lipstick.
- Create depth by shading in the edges of the mouth to create definition and blend towards the center.
- Apply Artist Rouge Lipstick starting from the center of the lips and stretching to the outer corners.
- Define the edge of the lip line with concealer.
- For more fullness, extend the liner just outside of the natural lip line. Fill in.
- For added dimension, use a liner one to two shades darker than your desired lip color.
- Add your favorite gloss in the center of the top and bottom lips to create volume.
- To add even more volume, use Artist Rouge C-604 in Black on the outer corners of the lips and blend inwards into another shade.
What it is:
An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.
What it does:
Now saturated with 25 percent more pigment than the original Rouge Artist, Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skintone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
MAKE UP FOR EVER, the artistic makeup brand behind today’s transcending makeup trends, is now introducing an artistic collaboration between music and makeup, by joining forces with electro-pop duo, Icona Pop, to launch Artist Rouge. This bold collection of vibrant, high-performance lipsticks demonstrates the transformative power of makeup. Best known for their girl-power anthems, including Billboard chart-topping hits such as "I Love It", "All Night", and "Emergency", best friends Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjelt of Icona Pop share an intense passion and unbridled energy for the stage. With the launch of Artist Rouge, MAKE UP FOR EVER is releasing two limited-edition lipsticks featuring Icona Pop’s signature. Caroline chose a velvety matte deep red (M-401), while Aino chose a creamy, dark blue (C-603).
For defined lips:
For fuller-looking lips:
All of our products are 100% authentic